Updated 28th February 2017
From time to time we are in the market for Ordnance and Aviation inventory from stock and will consider purchase, or counter trade for our inventory or new production on a case by case basis. The following is a partial list. Please inquire for more information.
We are looking for used machinery for loading, primarily rifle but also some pistol ammunition or also or machinery suitable for both. Caliber ranges from 5.56mm to 12.7 /.50 Caliber.
Ordnance Production Machinery:
Pratt & Whitney Gun Drills. Primarily 30" & 50" models but will consider other sizes
Ordnance & Ammunition
- M-1 Garand rifles, 30-06 & 7.62x51mm, either large or small quantities.
- M-14 rifles, 7.62x51mm, either large or small quantities.
- Surplus smallarms ammuntion from 5.45 or 5.56mm/.223 cal to 12.7mm/.50 cal for training and civilian training and marksmanship programs.
- Bren Guns in .303 British, 8mm Mauser, .30-06, and 7.62 x 51 & spare parts
- Metric 7.62 x 51mm FN FAL and FN C1A1/L1A1 rifles, either large or small quantities.
- 9mm Sterling Sub-machine guns, spare parts and magazines, including Canadian C-1s
- 40mm Low Velocity (40x46mm) M-79 single shot grenade launchers. Either large quantities and parts or small quantities for testing our 40mm ammuntion.
- .50cal surplus stock ammunition, based on quality condition and cost: M-33 FMJ ball, APM-2 Armour Piercing, M-17 tracer, M-8 API, and M-20 APIT, linked or unlinked. The tracer, and API & APIT can be no more than 20 years old and will be tested and graded for serviceability or training only. In addition to our own new production our capacity is sometimes exceeded, and we have additional requirements for qualified stock for various applications from service use to training only.
40mm L-60 Bofors Cannons, Spare parts and surplus stock ammunition for conversion into training ammunition and component recovery . We will consider from one gun to containers of parts and ammunition, depending what is available and its condition and cost. Please advise details including manufacture. We will also provide a finder's fee for suitable material upon the completion of a successful sale and also will consider trades for our inventory as well
23mm (23x152B), cannons, parts and accessories